We had an amazing turnout for our first meeting. Over fifty interested students joined us for fun activities, discussions, and otter pops! Despite the heat, the participants stuck it out until the end!
You can check out the presentation by following this link. Here is a recap of some of the important announcements that were brought up:
- Meeting Time: Put your availability into DOODLE so we can decide on a good meeting time.
- Raffle: Members who join us for meetings or activities will receive raffle tickets (achievements) that will take part in our raffles throughout the year.
- CWS: Chris, a representative for an independent game company called CWS talked about work opportunities. For more information, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Game Dev Opportunity: Eric Fong is looking for students interested in working on a month-long game project starting in october. For more information contact him at email@example.com
- Facebook: We have a new facebook page here: www.cpgd.org/fb (small redirect link.) Events will be posted on our FB page so we have an idea of how many students to expect, so we encourage you to join!